- 2016-2-25. News! ICHCS 2016 submission is open.
- 2015-11-20. News! ICHCS 2015 conference program is available now.
- 2015-8-31. News! The last round submission deadline extends to September 30, 2015.
- 2015-7-22. News! The 2015 conference venue is available now.
- 2015-7-20. News! The 2015 submission deadline extends to August 30, 2015.
- 2015-7-17. News! Dr. Francis Carlos Lazarte, St. Paul University Manila, Manila, Philippines to join the conference committee.
About San Francisco
|Submission Deadline||Before July 1, 2016|
|Acceptance Notification||on July 20 2016|
|Registration Deadline||Before August 10, 2016|
|Conference Date||October 23-25, 2016|
Welcome to ICHCS 2016| Download the CFP.pdf
2016 5th International Conference on Humanity, Culture and Society (ICHCS 2016) is the main annual research conference aimed at presenting current research being carried out. ICHCS 2016 will be held in San Francisco, USA during October 23-25, 2016 by IEDRC. ICHCS 2016 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Humanity, Culture and Society, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Humanity, Culture and Society and related areas.
The best oral presentation will be selected from each session, and the certificate will be awarded right after the session.
International Journal of Culture and History (IJCH)
|International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research (IPEDR)|
Prof. Yixun Shi
|Dr. Bob Barrett||Prof. James K. Ho||
|Prof. Marcelo L. Rocha||Prof. Qiang Zeng||
|Prof. Yi Sun||Lead Architect Vikas S Shah||Prof. Pei-Hsuan Hsieh||Dr. Narashima Boopathi Sivasubramanian||José Luiz P. D'Oliveira||Dr. Chaiwat Tantarangsee|